OCF-Linux - Asynchronous Crypto Acceleration for Linux
Here is a rough list of things left to do on the ocf-linux code:
Implement the BSD IMBUF code using skbufs to make interfacing into the
Linux network layer much easier.
Async crypto support in OpenSwan.
- More hardware drivers.
Add a RNG (Random Number Generator) interface to make it easy for
drivers to operate under the framework and provide this capability.
Better support for public key.
Add Public Key support to the hifn driver (7956 and so on).
Hook compression in properly for cryptosoft driver.
- Full IPSEC payload processing for hardware that supports it.
- Cleanup all NOTYET code (after finishing above there won't be many :-).
Queue limits at OCF level to prevent DOS for all drivers
Test AH only processing.
Update to latest OpenSwan code base and submit patches.
- Update benchmarks with IPSEC and latest benchmark data.
Explicit key processing in all drivers (if possible).
- fragmented request handling in the ixp4xx driver.
- sync with Free-BSD (ongoing)
- problems with preemption enabled under 2.6 (status currently unknown).
Contact: David McCullough